- Have Class B License to drive shuttle with passenger air brakes endorsement and medical certifications (DOT) to operate a shuttle bus.
- Current Driver’s License.
- Valid/Clean/Accident -free driving record.
- Have first rate etiquette and professionalism qualities
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of airline terminal locations to allow for expeditious drop off and pick-up
-Potential Bonuses and Incentives
-Full Health, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance, and 401k available after probationary period
-Great work atmosphere
*Hiring is contingent on passing Drug screening, background and Predicative Index ® testing processes*
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.