- Have Class B License to drive shuttle; passenger air brakes
- Current Driver’s License.
- Valid/Clean/Accident -free driving record.
- Have first rate etiquette and professionalism qualities
- Greet and be available to customer for customer service related issues.
- Must be able to answer inquiries about all rates, services and promotions.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of customer luggage.
- Knowledge of airline terminal locations to allow for expeditious drop off and pick-up
- Implementation and recognition of defensive/safe driving techniques.
- Communicate effectively with other drivers and dispatchers to ensure effective fleet ops.
- Compliance with federal, state and local agency regulations (DOT) in regard to the transport of passengers to/from the airport.
- Accurately complete reports and forms related to shuttle operations.
- Compliance with company rules, policies and standard operating procedures.
**Shuttle drivers must possess Class B License (passenger air brakes) and transport customers to and from Airport location.**
L&R Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and will hire and promote for all job requisitions fairly without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information; all of which that are protected by federal and state law. No harassment or forms of retaliation against any employee or applicant based on these characteristics will come about if an individual chooses to exercise their EEO rights.